This website (the “Site”), owned and operated by Platinum Media Group (the “Company” or “We”) is fully committed to protect the personal information of its users.
As used in this policy, “Personal Information” means information that refers to, is related to, or is associated with an identified or identifiable individual or as otherwise may be defined by applicable law, such as a name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, information about activities directly linked to a person, such as that person’s location or IP information.
Your personal information will be collected and stored in a lawful manner, which will be reflected to you prior to such collection with full transparency and fairness. We collect and process your personal information in good faith, in a proportionate manner according to the declared purpose, and with the appropriate technical and organizational measures in line with the state of the art measures, while taking into account the risks represented by our collection and processing and the nature of the personal information and data protected by us.
Personal Data We Collect
Please note that when browsing our site, the provision of any personal information is not required unless and until you choose to contact us, to receive free goods or to sign up for our newsletters, to apply to cooperate with our Company using a content sharing method or to leave us testimonials.
Information provided to us. In order to receive free goods or to sign up for our newsletters or to apply to cooperate with our Company or contact us through our site, essential personal information such as your name, telephone number, email address and/or any additional information required for authenticating might be required.
Information collected automatically through the Site. We may also collect information about you using technologies like cookies. We may also collect certain information by automated means such as IP addresses, browser type, and operating system, referring URLs, number of Site visits, and other page interactions. We collect this information automatically through the use of various commonly used information-gathering technologies including cookies, in order to help diagnose problems with our server and to identify ways of improving our Site and to personalize your experience while browsing the Site.
Uses of Personal Data
- We use the information to respond to your requests or questions. For example, you may choose to leave your contacts to get information which is not available in our Site.
- We use the information to provide you with the service. We make use of your personal information to provide customer support, and operating and maintaining the services.
- We use information automatically collected from your browser to improve your visit to our site. We ensure that the content in the website is presented in the most effective manner for you, including personalization.
- We use Information for internal analytics in order to monitor our site’s stability, integrity, and efficiency. We make use of customary online tracking tools such as Cookies to perform analytics such as trend analysis, site administration, statistical analysis of usage of the site.
- We use the information to communicate with you regarding your inquiry. We use your contact information to send you e-mails, respond to your questions, comments, and requests, providing customer support, and sending you technical notices, updates, security alerts and administrative messages.
- We use the information for marketing purposes. For example, we may send you information about special promotions or offers.
- We use information for security purposes. We may use the information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
- We use the information to protect our legitimate business interests and legal rights. When required by law or when we believe it is necessary to protect our legal rights, interests and the interests of others, we use information about you in connection with legal claims, compliance, regulatory, and audit functions, and disclosures in connection with the acquisition, merger or sale of a business.
Reasons We Share Personal Data
We do not, and will not sell, publish, share or trade any of your personal data to any third party, including your name, address, email address or credit card information.
We will not share your personal information with any third party outside of our Company, other than as necessary to fulfill your request and/or purchase.
However, we share your information with third-party services as an essential part of processing your order and providing the services, such as:
- Payment service providers and credit reference agencies for processing of payment of your orders through our Site.
- Suppliers, to fulfill the services including the delivery
- Law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, government agency or investigatory body requests.
We may require, in order to provide your with Services on our Site, to transfer your Personal Information to trusted third parties who assist us in operating our services, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential and to not use it for any purpose other than to fulfill their obligations to us. We may share your information with subcontractors and other partners that are located in countries abroad. All our subcontractors and other third parties will be subject to contractual obligations limiting their use of your Personal Information and subjecting their activities to the applicable data protection and privacy legislation applicable to your personal data. All our subcontractors will be subject to non-disclosure and non-use obligations.
Nevertheless, some countries may have levels of protection of personal and other information which are not at an adequate level of protection compared with what is provided in your country of residence or business, and by accepting this Policy, you consent to the data transfer as described in this section.
How Long Do We Keep Information?
We keep personal information for as long as it is necessary or relevant for our business for the purpose such information was originally collected processed continues to apply, or if applicable, where data protection laws and regulations require us to retain such Personal Information – and upon the expiration thereof we shall delete unnecessary Personal Information.
We shall, where permitted under data protection law, also retain your Personal Information to fulfill essential business purposes, such as maintaining the performance of the Platinum Media Group Service, making data-driven business decisions about new features and offerings, complying with our legal obligations, and resolving disputes, such as the following circumstances:
- If there is an unresolved issue relating to your account, such as an outstanding credit on your account or an unresolved claim or dispute we will retain the necessary personal data until the issue is resolved
- Where we are required to retain the personal data for our legal, tax, audit, and accounting obligations, we will retain the necessary personal data for the period required by applicable law
Children (persons under the age of 16 or a different year of majority under their local jurisdiction) are not eligible to use the Site unsupervised and we ask that children do not submit any personal information to us.
We do not knowingly collect or process personal information relating to children and minors under the age of 16 years or any other year of majority according to your local jurisdiction unless We are legally obliged to do so by an authorized court or governmental authority order or writ or parental consent.
If you are under the age of 16, you may only use this Site in conjunction with and under the supervision of your parents or guardians.
If we become aware that personal information was transferred to us or collected by us relating to children or minors without the informed consent of a parent or legal guardian or according to a legal obligation from a court or governmental authority, we will delete such personal information without undue delay.
If the request for erasure of data relates to the personal information of a child or minor, please attach to the request adequate proof of your status as parent or guardian of the child or minor.
How Do We Store and Secure Your Information?
We take generally accepted industry standards to maintain the safety of your Personal Information against loss, alteration, theft or access by unauthorized third parties and other precautions to protect your information upon its receipt.
Any submitted sensitive information you provide is protected both online and offline. Our data hosting service providers host the information we collect and take technical measures to secure your data.
Collected sensitive information (such as credit card information, if applicable) is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way and where We use third-party processors, such as payment processors We do not store such sensitive information, but instead rely on the third-party service provider to process the encrypted Personal Information you inputted and We transmit to them through the Site, in order to provide these services, and we contractually requires such third-party payment processors to comply with the data protection and other laws and regulations applicable to their payment processing services. Please check the respective service provider’s relevant privacy terms and compliance with applicable laws prior to use of any such processor’s services.
We also protect your information offline. Only authorized employees are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
While we implement safeguards designed to protect your information, no security system is impenetrable. Due to the inherent nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that data, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, is absolutely safe from hostile intrusion by others.
Your Rights to Limit our Collection and Processing
You have certain rights in relation to the Personal Information that we hold about you, as detailed below:
- To request a copy of your information in a structured, electronic format
- To object to our use of your information
- To request the deletion or restriction of the use of your information
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information
- The right to not to be subject to Automated Decision Making
- You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails by unsubscribing
You can control cookies and tracking tools. To manage cookies and other tracking tools, please read the Cookies section. You may exercise any of the above rights by requesting so from us/our Data Protection Officer, at E-mail [email protected] and we shall accommodate your request unless we have an overriding legal interest or other authorized bases for the continuation of the data processing. Be advised that if you request to revoke or withdraw your consent or request that we delete any of your Personal Information at any time, We will delete your personal information or data unless We are legally obliged or authorized to retain your personal information, including for ongoing legitimate business interests, which we will notify you in our response to your request, where applicable. Note that your request to exercise your rights may not be upheld by Platinum Media Group for lack of relevant information provided by you in your request, and we shall inform you accordingly if you wish to exercise. If you have unresolved concerns, you may have the right to complain to a data protection authority in the country where you live or work or where you feel your rights were infringed.
Links to Other Sites
The above notwithstanding, We have no control over third-party sites or services, and are not responsible for any of the content available by means of such third-party sites, and all use of third-party sites or services, including those in which you may be required to provide personal information to the Providers.
We may revise this Policy from time to time, and such changes shall come into effect from the moment Platinum Media Group notifies you of such changes and/or updates, either by email, on the websites or in some other reasonable manner. If you do not consent to any such changes or revisions, please refrain from making use of the Site and our Services, and contact us/our Data Protection Officer at, E-mail: [email protected] to exercise your data rights or unsubscribe from our Service.
Be advised that when we make material changes to this Policy, we’ll provide you with prominent notice as appropriate under the circumstances, e.g., by displaying a prominent notice within the Platinum Media Group website or by sending you an email message to that effect.
Cookies and Tracking Tools Policy
NOTE: For any issues of personal data protection, please refer to our Data Protection Policy. For any questions regarding the collection, processing or use of personal data relating to you (as explained below) please contact us/our Data Protection Officer via email.
What’s a cookie?
A cookie is a small file sent from a website or web-based interface, which is then stored by your web browser. When you return to the website or web-based interface, the information in the cookie can be used to recognize your last session. Cookies cannot install malicious software such as viruses on your device, and they do not store any of your personal data or account information.
Where do cookies come from?
Cookies originate from two types of sources: first party and third party. The classification of whether a cookie is ‘first’ or ‘third’ party refers to the internet domain that is placing the cookie.
- First-party cookies are those set by a website that is being visited by the user at the time.
- Third-party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than that of the site being visited by the user. If a user visits a website and another entity sets a cookie through that site this would be a third party cookie.
What Categories of Cookies do we Use on our Site
There are several main types of cookies – here’s how and why we use them.
- Essential and Functionality cookies. These cookies allow you to navigate the site and use our features and provide you with a more personal experience.
- Analytics cookies. These cookies allow us to measure and analyses how our customers use the Site, to improve its functionality, features and content. We use for example Google Analytics for this purpose, which places cookies on your device in order to improve how our services work. You can find out more information about Google Analytics cookies here: https://developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCookies.
- Advertising cookies. We allow third parties such as Google, Facebook and others to place cookies on your device in order to show you online advertising on other websites that you visit. These third parties will collect information such as pages you have viewed in order to select and serve relevant adverts to you. The information collected by these advertising cookies will be controlled by the relevant third party and will not be provided to us (except as part of the statistical information we receive).
- Affiliate marketing cookies. These cookies help affiliate programs to track visitors who click on affiliates links for a predefined period.
We place a high priority on the security and confidentiality of the information stored in the cookies we use, and we do not for example store any of your personal information through cookies, only automated data regarding your browsing history, IP address, your computer/mobile device, location, etc.
How can you opt-out?
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer/ Microsoft Edge
- Safari Mobile
If you elect to remove/block our cookies, you may still use the website or interface, but your ability to use some features or areas therein may be impaired, limited or unavailable and you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally waive any claim or demand if such an action results in any of the website or our services becoming unavailable, impaired or non-functional. If you wish to opt out of interest-based advertising click http://preferences-mgr.truste.com ( if you are located in the European Union click http://www.youronlinechoices.eu).
Do Not Track/Privacy Mode
“Do not track” or “privacy mode” is a function that allows website users to opt out of being tracked by websites for any purpose including the use of analytics services, advertising networks, and social platforms.
Do not track options are available in a few browsers including:
- Internet Explorer/ Microsoft Edge
If you have enabled the “do not track” function in your browser, you will not be tracked, but this may impair your use of our website or interface. This is in addition to you opting-out of the aggregation and analysis of data for the website and booking interface’s statistics.
You hereby irrevocably and unconditionally waive any claim or demand if employing any of the aforementioned modes on your browser results in any of the services becoming unavailable, impaired or non-functional.
What kind of third-party cookies do we use?
The Site uses Google Analytics cookies. These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance, which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies you. All the information that these cookies collect is anonymous and is only used to improve how the Site.
If you wish to Opt-out of our Facebook Analytics usage, you may use your browser options or change the options through your Facebook settings.
If you wish to withdraw your consent, you can choose to opt-out of cookies at any time by managing and/or deleting your cookies using your internet browser settings.
Additional information on cookies in general:
Further information about cookies can be found at www.aboutcookies.org or www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
Updates to our Policy
We may update our Cookies Policy from time to time, if we introduce a new cookie or tracking tool which processes new information or wish to process the information collected by your cookies and tracing tools in a new manner, we shall notify you and ask you to consent to this updated processing or new cookie or tracking tool.